Losing even a single tooth can hurt the appearance and the overall health of your smile. However, we can help you replace missing teeth with lifelike dental prosthetics. Do you need a dental bridge or a partial denture? What’s the best choice for addressing your tooth loss?
- Replaces one to three teeth in a row
- Held in place with dental crowns
- Lasts 10-15 years
- Replaces multiple lost teeth spread across an arch
- Held in place with metal clasps
- Lasts 5-10 years before adjustment/replacement necessary
ABOUT YOUR SILVER CITY, NM DENTIST:
At Silver City Smiles, Dr. Caytlyn Foy Bonura offers comprehensive dentistry for patients of all ages and their families, including general, cosmetic, and restorative treatment. To schedule a visit, call (575) 534-3699. We proudly serve residents of Silver City, NM and surrounding communities.