Have you been thinking about making your smile look much lovelier by selecting dental contouring? Are you curious about particular aspects of this cosmetic treatment? Though it sounds like a wonderful opportunity to make your smile look the way you want it to look, do you feel like you’re not completely sure what to expect? Curious if you know all you would like to know or if you still need some questions answered? Find out with a helpful quiz.
- True or False: Dental contouring is a completely comfortable treatment. You will not require any anesthetic because it’s extremely gentle.
- True or False: Contouring is considered a very convenient cosmetic solution because you will likely only need to come in to see us for one appointment to achieve the improvements you want.
- True or False: If we discover while we are contouring your teeth that we have removed too much of your tooth’s enamel, we will fix the problem with dental bonding.
- True. Fortunately, you can remove small bits of tooth tissue to create a more even, symmetrical, or smoothed appearance without feeling any concern regarding the treatment.
- True. Dental contouring is quick and simple, while offering beautiful benefits that may improve your entire smile.
- False. Before we move forward with contouring, we will thoroughly inspect your smile. This may include digital imaging to determine the thickness of your enamel (tooth’s outermost layer). We can then carefully plan your contouring to make sure we only remove as much tissue as is safe for your tooth. (Keep in mind, contouring buffs away only extremely minimal amounts of tissue).