How much would you say you already have memorized when it comes to bruxism disorder treatment? Is this still quite new to you, so you’re not really certain about all of the details just yet (but you would certainly like to protect your teeth)? Rely on our quiz for a glimpse into your current knowledge level and schedule a visit for further information and care!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: The only way to treat bruxism disorder is for you to wear an oral appliance that will provide a buffer between top and bottom teeth.
- True or False: When problems like misalignment, damaged teeth, or poor dental work are contributing to your bruxism, we will suggest treating these concerns to help improve your oral health.
- True or False: If you completely avoid seeking treatment, you may end up with serious types of damage to your smile down the line.
- False. While this is a very effective form of preventive treatment, it’s not the only means of helping solve your bruxism disorder concern. It is simply one facet of care.
- True. Factors like misalignment and other details that may throw off your bite’s balance may contribute to your bruxism disorder. Fortunately, fixing such issues may provide an effective form of treating the problem.
- True. The force and friction associated with bruxism can have a strong, negative effect on your smile health. Avoid cracks, breakage, worn tissue, sensitivity, pain, and more by treating your bruxism with us!
Schedule Visits To Protect Your Teeth
Bruxism disorder is easily treatable, assuming you know it’s there! See us for six-month checkups, so we can detect changes and provide treatment when you need it. To learn more, schedule a consultation by calling Silver Smiles in Silver City, NM, today at (575) 534-3699.